We are looking for a Front-End Developer (full time) to join our Barcelona-based tech team who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the UI of our technology stack.
Nauta Capital is a Pan-European (London, Barcelona, Berlin) venture capital firm with more than €500 million under management and a portfolio of over 50 companies. We’re passionate about supporting ambitious companies that share our vision to create global disruptors in large spaces, where technology has had a limited impact.
At Nauta Capital, we strongly believe that diverse backgrounds and life experiences within our team are key to being a successful VC firm. In an ever-changing technology world we need to bring as many different perspectives as possible into our decisions. To achieve this, we are actively looking to increase the diversity of our team in all dimensions.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment where talented people from multiple backgrounds want to come and do their best work. We are proud of our group of 24 talented professionals from six different nationalities and multiple backgrounds. We have biologists, computer scientists, economists, physicists and mathematicians in our team but we feel that we can still improve our diversity footprint. Therefore, we particularly encourage applications from groups underrepresented throughout the venture capital industry.
- Design, build new features, maintain and improve the front-end of our data-driven investing platform and a companion Chrome Extension
- Work closely with our Head of Engineering, Product Manager and Investment team to improve the user experience, while optimizing the time and effectiveness of our team in finding the best possible investment opportunities
- Create intuitive, aesthetically-pleasing, responsive and interactive interfaces
- Assure the quality and performance of the software products
- Build high-quality and reusable web components
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs, errors, issues
- Help build scripts to scrape meaningful data