Nauta Capital is a pan-European Venture Capital firm with €500+ million under management and a portfolio of over 50 companies. We’re passionate about backing ambitious companies that share our vision to create global disruptors, in large spaces, where technology has had limited impact.
We are currently expanding our investment team and are looking for a brilliant Investment Manager to join our London office.
Coming from a technical background, the ideal candidate will have proven knowledge and passion for technology-centric businesses and 7+ years of experience, including four within Venture Capital, as well as within related industries such as Industry Operations, Investment Banking, Private Equity, M&A, or Strategy Consulting.
Working closely with the General Partners and managing a small team of analysts, in coordination with existing Investment Managers, will play an integral role in Nauta’s UK investment team. Detailed oriented and highly analytical, the Investment Manager will perform comprehensive market, financial, technology due diligence on early-stage companies in-line with Nauta’s investment thesis.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Report to the General Partner and manage a small team of analysts
- Coordinate tasks with existing Nauta Investment Managers
- Originate and manage new investment opportunities
- Conduct extensive financial modelling, deal structuring, market and technology analysis
- Take full control of due diligence; including market, team, tech differentiation, financial plan
- Preparation of investment papers
- Present new investment opportunities to the investment committee
- Represent Nauta Capital at tech conferences and industry-related events
- Identify relevant events, attend and source deals
- Build relationships with the startup community