Office Manager – London
Nauta Capital is a pan-European Venture Capital firm investing in early-stage technology companies, with offices in London, Barcelona and Berlin. With over half a billion assets under management and a portfolio of 50 technology companies, Nauta Capital is one of Europe’s largest B2B focused VCs.
We are looking for an office manager who will be responsible for the day to day running of our London office, as well as working closely to support the UK Partners. We need a proactive and motivated professional ready to hit the ground running! The ideal candidate would be someone who wants to create a great working environment for the team, with the ability to think on their feet and an enthusiasm to get stuck into a wide variety of tasks.
· Diary management for UK Partners.
· Call management for London office.
· Travel management for London team – monitoring use of booking software for team, bespoke bookings for Partners.
· Meeting room management – monitoring bookings, greeting external guests.
· Supplier management – ensuring services are provided up to standard, keeping track of contracts, reviewing options when necessary.
· Collecting London office invoices/receipts, sending on for payment/filing.
· Managing expenses for the London team.
· Onboarding new staff members – setting up IT accounts and equipment, going through office policies.
· Assisting with internal and external event organisation.
· Managing office supplies.
· Maintaining internal documents.
· Ensuring the smooth running of the UK office – ad hoc assistance and problem-solving as required.
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Cycle to work scheme