Office Manager/PA Assistant position
Nauta Capital is a pan-European venture capital fund investing in early-stage technology companies, with offices in London, Barcelona and Munich. Nauta’s main areas of investment interests include B2B software propositions, disruptive digital media companies, and enabling technologies for mobile and the Internet.
Nauta has $300+ million under management and invests in Western Europe. Nauta has led investments in 30+ companies including Brandwatch, CloudIQ, Nextail, GreatCall, Marfeel, MishiPay, ForceManager, Scytl, Getapp, BeMyEye, Geoblink, Smarp, Aba English, Fizzback, Privalia and Social Point.
We are looking for a Full-time Office Manager/ Assistant to become a part of our team in the Barcelona office.
- Managing the office: meeting rooms management, ensuring the office is running smoothly and helping to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations. Working closely with Facilities and IT, the office manager shall make sure that all the facilities and hardware at the office (handsets, projectors, laptops, telephones, videoconference system, etc.) are adequate and in full function.
- Managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors such as security, safety, catering, cleaning, stationery, IT equipment, telecommunications and logistics.
- Ensuring that all items are invoiced, paid and booked on time. The office manager will be the day to day contact of the banks and the external accountants.
- Managing office G&A budget and travel expenses reporting.
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new hires
- Support the Munich office in day to day administrative issues.
- Giving support to the Operations team: translations, ppt presentations, corporate events support, compliance processes support and signatures among other tasks.
- Managing the reception and greeting visitors.
- Personal Assistant duties: scheduling meetings and appointments, booking travels.
What we offer
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Good work/life balance
How to apply
If this sounds like you, send your CV and a short cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org