Nauta Capital is a pan-European Venture Capital firm with more than €485 million under management and a portfolio of over 50 companies. We’re passionate about backing ambitious companies that share our vision to create global disruptors in large spaces, where technology has had a limited impact.
We have teams in Barcelona, London and Munich that invest in early-stage software companies with a single global thesis. We have backed technology disruptors such as Scytl, Privalia, Brandwatch, Social Point and ABA English among others.
We are currently recruiting an Operations Intern Analyst for the Barcelona office for the period from January to June 2021. The Intern Analyst will be working closely with the Operations team assisting in the fund’s daily operations.
We’d love that you support us in the following areas:
- Execution of financing rounds in young technology companies worldwide
- Reporting to our Limited Partners
- Fundraising and regulatory compliance
- Portfolio analysis- Data Protection and AML
- Dealing with corporate and tax general matters