How to master the investment due diligence for your SaaS startup: Part 3
Covering the processes, data, and scope required for each stage in your startup’s journey, the webinars will help you prepare for your next due diligence like a pro.
Each session will include best practice tips, practical how-to’s as well as data-driven case studies from early-stage startups that have successfully raised their first VC round to those acquired by multi-billion corporations.
Part 1: Before Due Diligence – 12th of May 2021, 6pm CET
- Charting your investment landscape
- Metrics that impact your valuation
- From accounting to the best management accounts
- Business planning. Scenarios
Part 2: During Due Diligence – 9th June 2021, 6pm CET
- Process, process… and process
- Closing and reporting
- The due diligence that adds value
Part 3: After due diligence – 7th July 2021, 6pm CET
- Going back to business after fundraising
- How to start with your investor on the right foot
- What’s next?
To make the most of the webinar, founders are encouraged to join the session most relevant to their current journey.